Sunday, October 18, 2009

My Future at OU!
While at OU I would like to always been involved im my sorority Kappa Alpha Theta! With that comes so many things. I want to do scandals in the spring and I would also like to be involved in more committees. Next year I really really hope I get to live in. No matter what I will be doing in my future at OU I know Theta will be a major part in it.
Besides sorority stuff I would like to be on more CAC committees. Dance marathon is really fun so far and I know there are many more I could try and get involved with.
One thing I want to look into is OU Running Club. Some girls I know have gotten involved in that and they say it is a really fun time.
Since my major is nutrition I will hopefully be going up to the Health Science Center for a lot of my classes when I am an upperclassmen which will be so exciting and a nice change from everyday school.
I know OU has so much to offer and I can't wait to learn more and see what all I can get involved in

1 comment:

  1. My bachelors is from OU and my master's in from the health sciences center. I can't wait to read of all the fun you are going to have and remember my own fine memories! (I was an Alpa Phi, but can still be friends!)

    ReplyDelete