Thursday, October 8, 2009

Problem VS. Challenge!
When I was younger I always freaked out about the smallest things. I saw EVERYTHING and I really mean everything as a huge problem. Whether it was a project I didn't know how to do or a practice conflict I always made it a huge ordeal and would freak out until it was over. As I have gotten older I have learned that this is not a fun way to live life. I have learned to not sweat the small stuff as often and see things for what they really are.
I think that you have to experience a real problem firsthand to truly appreciate the difference between a problem and challenge. For some people this could come at a very young age and for others it won't be until they are much older. But no matter what age you are when you figure it out you will always look back on things you used to see as a big problem and wonder why in the world you were so crazy about it. I feel like a true sign of growing up is when you can differentiate between the 2 and deal with each in different ways!

No comments:

Post a Comment