Tuesday, September 15, 2009


My priorities haven't really changed all that much from high school to college its just now that I'm in college I have more!
No matter what I always try and put relationships at a high priority. Relationships with God, family and friends have always been and will always been very important to me!
In high school I was a cheerleader, played soccer and was in STUCO. All those things kept me really busy and they were priorities for me.
In college I am in a sorority so all my sorority events and things are priorities to me now.
School has always been very important to me. In college I am having to put aside a lot more time to work on school because obviously its a lot more work then in high school. So learning to balance my time and leave a lot more time for studying has been a difficult adjustment.
exercise and staying healthy has also always been a priority for me! I try and go do some sort of workout before class everyday because I know how important it is for me to stay healthy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment