Friday, September 11, 2009


Whenever someone asks the question who has been the biggest influence in my life I always give the same answer. Some people say it's cliche but honestly the bigggest influence in my life is my mom!
She has always been supportive of everything I have ever wanted to do. Without her I know I wouldn't have accomplished near as much as I have. She made sure whatever I wanted to try I was able to. When I was little she would drive me all over the place for dance rehersal, cheer and soccer practices, church chior and more. And I have 2 brothers that she did this for to! I still dont know how she got everything accomplished! But more then just being a taxi service she is like my best friend. I can always go to my mom for help or advice and she will always give it to me straight even if it might not be what i want to hear exactly. Shes so kind to everyone she meets and always always willing to help out anyone! If I can be half as good of a mom whenever I have kids as she has been then I know ill be great!
Another person who has influenced me in the past few years is my brothers girlfriend Lane. She is so great I love her so much. She is seriously like my big sister and always willing to give advice or help me do anything when i need it. Last summer when a lot was going on she was always with us helping out and just being there for support. She is already like a part of the family and I can't wait for my brother to propose!! (I keep dropping hints that he needs to soon! haha) but shes anothers person besides my mom who I look up to and strive to be like.
Since I have started college I have met so many wonderful people who have already influenced me! All the wonderful girls at the Theta house for example, there are so many older thetas that I pretty much want to be just like because they are so nice and beautiful and funny and just all around awesome people!! I love being able to have so many people to look up to and I really feel like each and every one of them will end up making an impact in my life

1 comment:

  1. Cute photo, Maggie! I love your post.

    I remember two years ago, before my sister got married, when her boyfriend was already a part of our family, and had earned my love and respect from the devotion he showed my sister, and how he was always here for my family. It's just a wonderful feeling when you can already feel somebody being added to the family!

    I'll see you Thursday!

    Tiffany

    ReplyDelete